6. Your rights and responsibilities
By law, you have the right under certain circumstances to access your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). You are also within your rights to request that we do not process your personal data for: direct marketing purposes.
You also have the right to request from us that:
- any inaccurate information we hold about you is corrected;
- information we hold about you is deleted;
- we stop using your personal information for certain purposes;
- your information is provided to you in a portable format;
- decisions about you are not made by wholly automated means.
Some of the rights listed are limited to certain defined conditions and we may not be able to fulfil your request. We will tell you if this is the case. If you choose to make a request to us, we will aim to respond to you within one month.
We will not charge a fee for dealing with your request.
If you are dissatisfied with how we are using your personal information or if you wish to complain about how we have handled a request, then please contact us at [email protected] and we will try to resolve any issues you may have. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, which is the statutory regulator for data protection law. Find details of how to complain to the ICO.