2. Using your personal data
We need to collect, retain and use information about you for legitimate business purposes – to enable you to benefit from our services.
We may use information we hold about you in the following ways:
- To confirm your identity.
- To manage and administer the membership of your company.
- To update and correct our membership records.
- To let you know about AOA events.
- To Inform you about other relevant services, both ours and those of other parties whose products and services we have agreed should be made available to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our services.
- To seek your feedback about our services.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, test, research, statistical and survey purposes.
AOA Directory of Members. We process data which is provided for inclusion in the AOA Directory of Members. The Directory is updated and published four times per year. It is made available to all AOA Members (including non-airport members) who may use the information contained within it to contact you with information which they think may be relevant to you/your company. The information is stored in a secure, members-only area of the AOA website and included in the PDF version which is disseminated to all Members in the UK and to non-airport members (some of whom may be located outside of EEA/EU).